There are a variety of sponsors for easy martial arts scholarships and there are many students who participate in martial arts. There are martial arts scholarships available directly from colleges and universities. The martial arts are growing in popularity. They teach discipline and the ability to become one with the body, mind, and soul. Now that there are numerous easy scholarships in martial arts available for the martial arts lovers; you will see more and more applications being submitted. Here are just a few of the easy martial art scholarships available to martial arts students:
- American Taekwondo Association’s H.U. Lee Scholarship Foundation, this foundation has easy scholarships available to students nationwide who are active in Taekwondo; in order to be eligible, the high school student has to have a GPA of 3.0, an SAT/ACT score of 1100/27; the student must also write a 500 word essay and get 2 letters of recommendation.
- USA Judo Federation Scholarships for martial arts is awarded yearly to females enrolling in college. The student must be an active member with US Judo for four years; students that are in financial need usually get this easy martial arts scholarship. The scholarship amount is typically $1,000.
- Here are a few martial arts scholarships that come directly from universities:
Texas A&M Judo Team scholarships are athletic scholarships and in order to qualify for these, applicants must have excellent academic grades and judo records.Mike Swain Judo scholarship comes from the San Jose State University; a letter of recommendation from their coach and academic teachers is required.
- USA Judo Life Member Scholarships-Elite Judo, athletics who compete in judo may also win a scholarship martial arts, those in need financially may apply but a GPA of 3.0 is necessary.
- University of California karate club offers easy martial art scholarships to applicants, who are full time students and have been on a karate team for one year and a GPA of 3.0
- There are some private organizations that give out easy scholarships martial arts such as:
USA Freestyle Martial Arts Scholarship is available to all students who are attending or have attended freestyle martial arts; and has a GPA of 2.5. Two simple scholarships will be given in the amount of $1,000 to $3,000 annually.
There are many easy scholarships for martial arts available from different colleges; check with your local college for more information on a scholarship in your area. If you want to go to college on a martial arts scholarship do not give up because there are many college websites starting to provide easy scholarships to qualified students. Of course there are certain criteria that has to be met first, such as a certain GPA, and the amount of years that the student has been involved in martial arts. The qualifying criteria makes this an easy scholarship to apply to and possibly win. They are all easy scholarships if of course you are good at martial arts. The competition will also vary from year to year. There may outstanding martial art participants, but if they don’t meet the low GPA requirement of 3.0 or the SAT/ACT score then they can’t even apply making this a very easy scholarship to win before the fight begins!
* Bruce Lee Scholarships for Character